Saturday 22 October 2011

Rare sight ~ Vision rare


Hello Lovelies!
Today i woke up and did not feel inspired at all to style myself and i asked Mr Hubby to choose my outfit and here is what i ended up with! He said i rarely wear casual stuff and that since i was going to college i should allow myself to be relaxed! I felt a bit out of character in this outfit but i thought about going through a whole day of taxation a college and decided that actually i couldn't be bothered to doll myself up when i was not doing anything fun....However this made me realise that actually he would rather see me casual than dolled-up and i assume that most men don't really care about our stilletos! It does mean that we women mostly dress for each other rather than for our male counterparts! lets just say men have slightly different tastes....On the way back from college i stopped by to see Mr Hubby play tennis and he was in super form.....
Coucou les merveilles!
Aujourd'hui je me suis levee etant completement a cours d inspiration pour mes idees look et j'ai donc demande a Mr mon Mari de choisir ma tenue et voici ce qu'il m'a concocter! Il m'a dit que je m'habille rarement relaxe comme ca et que puisque j'allais a l'ecole je devrais me permettre de relaxer un peu! Je ne me sentais pas trop moi dans cette tenue mais je me suis dit tiens je vais passer toute la journee dans une classe de taxe et franchement je n'avais pas la tete a y mettre du mien tout en sachant que ma journee n'allait pas etre cool assise sur ces bancs...Mais bon ca m'a quand meme fait realiser qu'il me prefere relaxe que tiree a quatre epingles et je suppose que la majeure partie des gars se foutent pas mal de nos escarpins! ca voudrait donc dire que nous les femmes finalement on s'habille pour nous et non nos homologues masculins! Disons tout simplement que les hommes ont leurs gouts a eux! En rentrant de l'ecole je me suis arretee pour voir Mr mon Mari jouer au tennis et il etait en super forme....






leather jacket/blouson en cuir: H&M; hooded jumper/pull capuche: Puma; jeans: True Religion; sneakers & bag/ tennis & sac: Burberry





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, your participation is a great motivation source.
Merci de prendre le temps de commenter, votre participation est une grande source de motivation.