Tuesday 16 October 2012

Sport Luxe & Palace

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are getting on fine! I had a smashing one not least because i had Monday off work but also because i got to spend my extended weekend in Munich! It wasn't my first time in the city but i enjoyed it nonetheless. On Sunday afternoon Mr B and I went strolling in the gorgeous surroundings of Nymphenburg Palace. The opulence of the place made me feel like a queen and i enjoyed my fairy moment! I thought it only fitting to wear my new Isabel Marant trainers as the golden finish seats pretty comfortably with the luxurious architecture of the palace...
How do you rate my dress down royal outfit?


 J'espere que vous avez passe un agreable weekend et vous portez comme un charme! Le mien etait impec non seulement parceque j'etais de repos Lundi mais aussi parceque j'ai passe mon long weekend a Munich! Ce n'etait pas ma premiere fois dans la ville mais j'ai neanmoins passe du bon temps. Dimanche aprem Mr B et moi sommes alle faire les cent pas dans le glorieux paysage du Chateau de Nymphenburg. L'opulence de la place m'a fait me sentir comme une reine et j'ai adore mon moment feerique! J'ai juge approprie de porter mes nouvelles tennis Isabel Marant puisque les finitions or dore s'accordent comfortablement a l'architecture luxieuse du palais....
Comment trouvez-vous ma tenue royale relaxe?
  Marc Jacobs t-shirt bought at Harvey Nichols when i attended the fashion show i love it when a garment works harder for me like this top does combining 3 lovely prints in one. It's got the print mismatch down to a T see what i did there? nevermind...
T-shirt Marc Jacobs achete a Harvey Nichols quand j'ai assiste au defile mode. J'adore quand un article me donne un peu plus comme ce haut qui combine 3 magnifiques imprimes en 1. Son melange d'imprime met vraiment le T dans haut vous suivez mon regard? enfin bref...









 Mr B: denim/jeans: True Religion; trainers/tennis: Marc Jacobs

 
 leather jacket/blouson cuir Topshop
top/haut: Marc by Marc Jacobs (available here ~ disponible ici)
denim/jeans: Burberry
trainers/tennis: Isabel Marant (available here ~ disponible ici)
bag/sac: Jimmy Choo
 

Follow Clean-Cut-Goût-Chic

13 comments:

  1. Hi Christy,

    nice pictures.
    Clin d'oeil à Mr B

    LK

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous place! I absolutely love your shoes!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice metallic sneaker wedge!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anthea i'm always up for following!

      xo
      Christy

      Delete
  4. Amazing pictures and amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That setting is so gorgeous! And you look great too :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacie it's definitely worth a visit!

      xo
      Christy

      Delete
  6. great look and lovely place!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana i love the surprisingly freshness the black background gives your blog too!

      Oh and yes i am your new bloglovin follower :)

      xo
      Christy

      Delete
  7. Thanks Marella i felt amazing!

    I already follow you on bloglovin i did from day 1 i came across your blog...

    xo
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, your participation is a great motivation source.
Merci de prendre le temps de commenter, votre participation est une grande source de motivation.