Saturday 14 July 2012

Denim Squared ~ Jeans au Carre

Hope you are all having a nice weekend!
Mine is that of a single lady since Mr B is away in Germany at the mo...So what is a single lady to do well i decided to put my feet up and treat myself to a restaurant. There is a Nandos conveniently nearby and went for it. It has not stopped raining since morning and i really did not feel like dressing up but also thought i wanted to look decent so i gave a go at the denim on denim look i call it D Squared follow me?! Let me know what you are up to....

J'espere que vous passez tous un agreable weekend!
Le mien est celui d'une femme celibataire puisque Mr B est en voyage en Allemagne...Que fait donc une celiba? alors j'ai decide de me la couler douce et me faire un resto. Il y a un Nandos convenablement tout pres et j'y suis allee. Il n'a pas cesse de pleuvoir depuis le matin et je ne me sentais pas la force de faire un effort pour ma tenue mais je voulais etre decente tout de meme j'ai donc decide d'essayer la tendance jeans sur jeans et j'appelle ca Jeans au Carre vous suivez mon regard?! Dites moi a quelles occupations vous vaquez....



shirt/chemise: Dsquared2
denim/jeans: 7 For All Mankind
trainers/tennis: Burberry
bag/sac: Gucci


Follow Clean-Cut-Goût-Chic

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look, sis. The shirt is hot!
    My God! I see fooooooooooooooood!
    I can't wait oh...*wink wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, your participation is a great motivation source.
Merci de prendre le temps de commenter, votre participation est une grande source de motivation.